Be Better Be youMagic German Time Management
Magic German Time Management
Targeted Planning, Effective Action
Produced by Frank Academy
- Do you want to know how to handle your time better?
- Do you want to plan your tasks in a targeted manner and implement them effectively?
- Do you want to experience your daily work calmer, stress-free and successful?
Many people feel they do not have time. The goal of the training is to learn how to deal effectively and efficiently with your time. This includes concentrating on important things; proactively organizing your time; and using effective techniques. The following content allows you to do so.
- The Need to Act
- Understanding Time and Goals
- Definition of your Goals
- Priorities Setting
- Differentiation between Important & Urgent
- Task Planning
- Get to know your Performance Curve
- Minimize the waste of your resources (time, money, effort)
- Maximize your performance and satisfaction
Learning Objectives: After the Workout, you can
- define your goals clearly,
- set priorities,
- distinguish between important and urgent,
- plan your day in a targeted way,
- know conditions, in which you work best under and inadequacies.
Target Audience: For all people who want to use your time actively and powerfully.
Pre-Requisites: None besides good mood and the desire to improve.
Learning and Teaching Methods: This eTraining course is hold online.
Examination Modalities: Online test after the training.
Speaker: Ines & Andreas
Booking Number E1308
Duration: 6 hours
Availability: 12 months
Price & Booking
You have a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, a refund will be made for you.
€ 142.02 – plus tax
€ 169.00 including 19 % sales tax
Solutions for Companies
Package prices possible. We are happy to advise you.
It is also possible to get your personal test access.
Request for Quotation & Consultation
Phone: +49 (0)511 – 219 262 79
Download Course Rationale
Watch Statement Andreas Frank
The target group for this training includes all managers and employees who want to set goals effectively and work efficiently.
This training takes about five hours to complete.
- Work through the training at your own pace.
- Repeat the training until you have internalized it.
- Train, train, train!